Tri-County provides consultation for Behavioral Intervention Services. The following services are available:
- Providing teacher in-service on behavioral or academic interventions.
- Individual consultation with teachers regarding classroom behavior issues.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of social skills or anger control programs for students.
- Assisting with writing child specific behavior plans/completing a “functional analysis”.
- Any other behavior issue or concern that may arise that has been previously addressed with building based intervention team.
For consultation in the area of behavior management complete the request form.
GENERAL EDUCATION EMOTIONAL/BEHAVIOR REFERRAL FORM for INA (documentation of interventions)
- All students identified as having an Emotional Disorder must have a functional Assessment of Behavior and a Behavior Management Plan as a component of their IEP (Individual Education Plan).
- Any student with an IEP should have a Functional Assessment of Behavior and Behavior Management Plan if the student’s behavior interferes with IEP goal achievement.